10 June 2013

The ABC Of Mental Health Project

The other day I wrote about a virtual community currently housed on Google Plus - Dopamine Stream - that offers support to Mental Health sufferers by way of an allocated sponsor...

OxegeneBanner 

As part of this community I'm setting up a blog aptly called The ABC Of Mental Health. A place for Mental Health sufferers and caregivers to share their stories, experiences and tips. If you would like to share your Mental Health Journey, let me know!

Furthermore, I want to create a series of fact sheets highlighting the ABC of Mental Health disorders. An easy to follow info sheet of each disorder's symptoms, pertinent websites, and other relevant information. So, if you're a medical professional - specifically working in the Mental Health field - and would like to share your valuable insights and expertise please contact me.

I would love to hear all your ideas, suggestions and thoughts on the matter, the more the merrier! If, like me, you want to see the stigma attached to Mental Health eradicated and believe that the only way to do so is by informing others, one person at a time. If you're interested and would like to be part of this fledgling project drop me a line, be it as a Mental Health sufferer, Mental Health caregiver or Medical professional working in the field...

No comments: